Let us tell you why
As the Southeast’s trusted choice for metal roofing for over two decades,
Gulf Coast Supply & Manufacturing has set out to provide the best value in metal roofing through product availability, fast and reliable service, and industry expertise.
With over 40 color options and 8 profiles to choose from, Gulf Coast Supply offers complete metal roofing products.
Committed to the industry
We believe in advancing the industry and our communities by being active members in the following associations:
- Carolinas Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association (CRSMCA)
- Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA)
- Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association (FRSA)
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Roofing Contractors Association (GARCA)
- Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce
- Home Builders Association of Alabama (HBAA)
- Metal Building Contractors & Erectors Association (MBCEA)
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Small Business Association (NSBA)
- Subcontractors Association of Alabama (SubALA)
- Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association (HHAHBA)
- Home Builders Association of South Carolina (HBASC)
Committed to our customers
While metal roofing is crucial, it is only part of what Gulf Coast Supply offers. Gulf Coast Supply prides itself on offering start-to-finish products for our customers.
This powerful free service allows customers to upload a photo of their project or home to Gulf Coast’s website. Gulf Coast will then superimpose all profiles and color options available, allowing the customer to try on their new metal roof before they buy.
QuickQuote™ allows customers to obtain a free material estimate simply by providing an address of the proposed jobsite. Gulf Coast customers can submit bids faster and close more deals.
With industry-leading turnaround times, Gulf Coast offers multiple delivery options. Our company-owned fleet offers crane trailers, tractor trailer options for large projects (up to 50-ft-long exposed fastener panels), on-site panel production (up to 100+ ft-long standing seam panels) and crated option for standing seam systems.
An expert sales staff is available to guide customers through the ordering process and is available to answer any questions about our products. Help is only a phone call away!
Gulf Coast Supply’s Contractor’s Advantage™ offers a comprehensive education program consisting of a number of hands-on seminars, as well as classroom seminars to help fill the industry’s need for qualified roofers. Participants learn about important topics like proper installation techniques, warranty, codes/standards, estimating, sales, and marketing.
Gulf Coast roofs have had over 100 wind uplift tests collectively. With an engineer on staff, Gulf Coast Supply has extensive product testing and development.
Learn best practices and how to set yourself apart from your competition by discussing your business goals with our marketing professional on staff.