A timeless look that’ll last almost that long
5V Crimp is the timeless “old Florida” look that is most common in residential settings but is also suitable for light commercial applications. Double ribs on the panel edges create the classic 5V look and conceal an anti-siphon channel.
All measurements are nominal and can vary according to the FL building code.
5V CRIMP METAL ROOFING SPECIFICATIONS
- 40+ Colors, Including 20 Colors of Ultra-Fade-Resistive PVDF & Mill Finish Available
- 24″ Net Coverage
- 26 & 24 Gauge Steel, 0.032 & 0.040 Aluminum
- AZ-50 / 35/30 Year Premium Paint Finish
AZ-50 / 40/30 Year Standard Paint Finish Warranty
AZ-55 / 25 Year Unpainted Mill Finish Warranty
35/30 PVDF/KYNAR Painted Aluminum Warranty*
- *Warranty on paint only. Substrate not included.
- Miami-Dade NOA: 19-0807.02
FL Product Approval No. 11651.1 R2, 11651.12, 11651.13, 11651.14
Minimum Slope: 3:12*
*For applications on lower slopes, contact Gulf Coast Supply
- 15/32″ (min.) Plywood or 1″x4″ SYP Purlins on Plywood