Paul and Jared are back again with another edition of RoofTalk. This time they discuss oil canning, a natural phenomenon that appears as lines or waviness in the flat areas of a metal roofing or wall panel. The guys offers tips on how to avoid oil canning by choosing the right materials, discussing oil canning with the homeowner, and proper installation techniques.
- Gulf Coast Supply Extends Carlos Perez Memorial Scholarship
- How Our Supply Chain Contributes to Your Bottom Line
- Gulf Coast Supply Promotes Charity Harris to Montgomery Plant Supervisor
- Gulf Coast Supply Promotes Virginia Kearney to Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Montgomery Location Achieves One Year Zero OSHA-Recordable Milestone